Office manager and sales support (M/F)
|Jméno společnosti||Moventum (prohlídnout profil)|
|Datum vložení do systému||11. 4. 2017|
Moventum S.C.A.. is a Luxembourg based company, owned by Moventum Sp. z o.o. Poland, and is a lead player in the field of fund distribution and related services. Moventum’s clients are financial advisers and our goal is to help them achieve top quality performance for their own clients, who are retail and institutional investors based worldwide. We offer a trading platform, asset management solutions and a comprehensive range of middle- and back-office services, provided by highly experienced and dedicated international staff.
What will you do?
Based in Prague you will be locally responsible for office management and also required to provide full sales support to the Sales Directors responsible for the Czech Republic sales territory. This will involve, amongst other tasks:
- looking after the office, including liaison with the landlord, ordering supplies, dealing with mail etc.,
- contacting leads and organizing meetings for the Sales Directors, with post-meeting follow up;
- client relationship management for existing clients;
- provision of helpdesk support to clients regarding systems and products;
- working with the Marketing department on production of presentation material and client information documents;
- liaison with Moventum’s office in Luxembourg, notably the Head of Sales as well as the Compliance, Operations, Research and Fund Relations departments; and
- organization of events/conferences/roadshows.
As you grow into the role, you will have the opportunity to assume additional responsibilities more directly linked to the sales process.
Who are you?
Highly motivated to learn about a whole range of products and services and how to cater to the needs of the international financial sector, you are:
- of Czech mother tongue and fluent in English (spoken, written and read); German language skills will be a distinct advantage;
- experienced, having worked one or two years in the financial sector;
- familiar with the basics of investment funds and related areas;
- a competent user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word);
- extremely well organised;
- stress resistant, able to work at a fast pace and under pressure (time and workload);
- disciplined, creative, practical and reliable; and
- holder of a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or related subject.
What do we offer you?
This is your chance to be part of a dynamic, international environment where you will have opportunities to apply what you already know and be encouraged and helped to learn more. You will be trained by experienced staff in Luxembourg and will have access to the tools you need to do the job. Your challenge will be to prove that you have what it takes to make a real contribution to the group’s continuing success whilst furthering your own career.
Ready? If you tick all the boxes and would like to learn more about the position, please send your CV and covering letter, in English, to:
Head of Human Resources